Bloons Tower Defense 4 Bloons Tower Defense 4

okey... bugs -.-

I love this game, but the bugs are pissing me off!!! Trying to play the first level on medium is impossible!

e7 e7

holy makawoli!

This was a great game! :P and very annoying/safetying at the same time:D as a game should be:P

Co-operation Co-operation

uhm... :(

I just can se "Max gamer" (barley) In a square and the rest of the scene is baby blue :(

(btw, 5 stars is based upon what paople have said and sutch...)

Robot Dinosaurs Robot Dinosaurs

Awesome!

Im not sure if i have commented here before! but I wish you made it longer! <3

The Visitor The Visitor

!!!!!!!

This is bloody awesome!!!!! There better be a nr 2 coming! :D I have played the other "follow ups", but this is like a totally different thing in a way! PLEASE make another one!

Pokemon (Incomplete Game) Pokemon (Incomplete Game)

wow

Its a good start, but you should draw the pokemon yourself (or maybe work with someone about that)

Break In 2 Break In 2

........

a hard game is one thing, and quite enjoyeable if made well. but this is ridiculous, if you dont to thing so precise and timely your fucked...

- Spin Climb - {Green} - Spin Climb - {Green}

nice!

quite a good game, altho the controlls are to... slippery in a way. still fun and the music is cool!

3 Foot Ninja II 3 Foot Ninja II

hmm

I think its kinda good, but to incomplete, there are no clear bounderies on the roof to were you can fall down, the attacks mostly misses and the candle scene is to hard, there are almoust impossible to get the notes right. they sound way to close.

Tower of Heaven Tower of Heaven

wow

Lvl 9, here I give up after like a thousand deaths! hard, maybe to hard for my taste, but fun to. Tho the song got pretty annoying after a while. lopetilopetiloop.